cl-pack BER encoding fix

2012-11-11 16:23:58 PST

Tags: , , ,

So 3 years ago as I was learning Lisp and looking for things to do I noticed it seemed to lack perl style pack/unpack encoding functions that many other languages shared (like PHP, Ruby, Python) so I wrote cl-pack (github) to fill that void. I released it back at the end of the summer of 2009 and moved on. Then this week on github I got a pull request. It seems cl-pack has found some use by people and a github user Taksatou had noticed a bug in the BER encoding and fixed it! So awesome, and thank you! The fix is merged and cl-pack continues to fill a small gap in the Lisp ecosystem :)

Leave a Reply

Valid XHTML 1.0!
Valid CSS!
This is a personal web page. Things said here do not represent the position of my employer. is proudly powered by WordPress
Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).
23 queries. 0.287 seconds.